This is a list a started making on my backpacking trip in 2016. I am forever losing things, leaving a trail of belongs in my wake. I either know exactly where I left them, or I have no idea where they were misplaced. I am very capable of misplacing things, I’m quite good at it. I thought this would be a fun post to share as I am sure I am not the only one!
- My favourite Flowy Floral Crop Top – Tomorrowland, I still miss this
- Lit Fam Crop Top – left somewhere in Tomorrowland
- My cute turquoise bra – Tomorrowland?
- Lock – cut off in locker in Berlin, found the key later in my bag…
- Makeup Bag, filled with all my makeup jewelry, and bathroom essentials – Tomorrowland or on a train to Germany
- Two pairs of jean shorts – Left behind, okay technically not lost but still they join the list
- Towel – Hostel in Rome
- 2 & 1/2 bathing suits – Tomorrowland?
- Money – It always goes missing
- Two Credit Cards – One to a ATM in Bangkok, the other I’m not so sure
- Myself – I am also very good at getting lost
- 300$ – To a con-artist in Bangkok
- Keds – Stolen after I broke my hand in Sunny Beach
- Party Crew work top – Stolen
- Water bottle – who knows where it went.
- Lost the best Canadian debit card – Thankfully I found it
- Bamboo Cutlery Set – Spoon, Fork, Knife and Chopsticks
- Metal Drinking Straw
There I am sure many things which didn’t make the list. Although this is a list that is sure to be ever growing the more of the world that I see.